Sunday 13 November 2022

Fake de Chirico Architecture


I used AI Art programs to create fake Giorgio de Chirico architecture:




PROCESS

1)  VQGAN+CLIP -- I started last year (2021) by generating fake de Chirico architecture with a VQGAN+CLIP program in Colab:



2)  DALL-E 2 -- Then I expanded that scene, twice, with DALL-E 2:


I further "outpainted" this scene in DALL-E 2

I previously made two other videos featuring de Chirico Architecture:

3)  Midjourney --  The rest of the images I generated in Midjourney (Version 4), almost always using the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico.


MIDJOURNEY

a) I uploaded the second image above with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico," to make the first batch of images:



One of the resulting images
generated in Midjourney


b)  After converting one of my drawings into architecture using VQGAN, I uploaded the image result with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico" :




From the first generation batch

From the second generation batch


c)  I added my figure drawing to another building I generated in AI (based on a different drawing), but Midjourney would not create any variations, claiming that my figure was NSFW.  So I changed the color in Palette FM, and then Midjourney allowed me to upload the image and continue.  I also entered the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":



From the first generation batch

From the second generation batch

From the third generation batch


d)  I uploaded another building generated in VQGAN based on one of my figure drawings, with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":


From the first generation batch

From the third generation batch


e)  Yet another building generated in VQGAN based on one of my figure drawings, with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":

August 31, 2021 -- Figure drawings into Architecture

From the first generation batch


f)  In order to avoid the NSFW rejection by Midjourney, I added a generic Running Man figure, to a building I generated in VQGAN (from my drawing):, with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":

Midjourney -- Version 4
August 31, 2021 -- Figure drawings into Architecture


From the first generation batch

From the second generation batch

g)  I added the Running Man figure to the first generation image (using Photoshop Elements), with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico"


Midjourney -- Version 4
Running man added
to the first generation picture



From the first generation batch

From the second generation batch

h)  Again, I generated another building from one of my figure drawings in VQGAN and uploaded it with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":

August 31, 2021 -- Figure drawings into Architecture


From the first generation batch

i) Running Man added to a first generation image, with theprompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":



From the first generation batch


From the second generation batch

j)  I took a picture of the coffee shop and also uploaded a fake de Chirico image, and let Midjourney blend the two:



From the first generation batch

k)  I took a picture of the Quelab hackerspace at sunset, uploaded it to Midjourney with the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":



From the first generation batch


From the first generation batch

l)  I took a photo of the Sandia Mountains at sunset in Albuquerque, uploaded it to Midjourney and added the prompt: "in the style of Giorgio de Chirico":



From the second generation batch


From the second generation batch



From first generation batch


PALETTE FM

I colorized the image above in Palette FM, which delivers many variations:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.