Wednesday 23 November 2022

November 22, 2022

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew both in person and on Zoom at the new Argos Gallery/Studio location. They arranged a hybrid real/virtual drawing session because we are still coming out of Covid.
Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Hans Bellmer"
Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Victor Moscoso"
AI images generated from my drawing

Midjourney prompt: "Droste Effect"
Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Henry Moore"
Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Rodin"
AI images generated from my drawing






























AI Evolutions

Pencil Drawing

I started generating AI images based on this figure drawing: 



Deep Dream Generator
Text 2 Dream

It looks like Deep Dream Generator added an "Evolve" function to their "Text 2 Dream" feature on November 20th.  So I uploaded the drawing above with the prompt: "in the style of Hans Bellmer."  The AI image seemed to decay into something less real, perhaps less satisfactory, though I often do lean towards abstraction.






Midjourney

Midjourney prompt: "Droste Effect"




Midjourney prompt: "sculpture by Henry Moore"




Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Rodin"





Midjourney remix
of the first two images




Reverse Prompt

YouTube directed me to an online program that generates prompts -- img2prompt. One uploads an image and it generates a prompt to use in an AI program.  He says that the Collab is gives even better prompts -- clip_interrogator.ipynb.


So I uploaded my drawing and img2prompt generated the follow:

"a drawing of a woman sitting on a stool by Hans Bellmer, pixiv, neo-figurative, pencil sketch, blue print, greeble"

I then uploaded that prompt into Midjourney (without uploading an image also) and generated the following images: 












Note:  I think img2prompt knew something about me already, as I had uloaded my drawing to Midjourney previously, as you can see by the results I posted above.  Moreover I often use the prompt: "Hans Bellmer," so I think the program put those together to create a prompt.  In other words, AI is tracking me as well, somehow.

However when I upload a prompt generated from a different drawing, one that I had not previously uploaded to Midjourney, it identifies it as a sketch, but does not add "Hans Bellmer," and Midjourney generates something entirely different.


Then I uploaded that same prompt to the Text 2 Dream option in Deep Dream Generator, which generated an entirely different result:

Same generated prompt,
different AI program,
different result


Pen/pencil Drawing

I also started generating AI images from this pen/pencil drawing below:




Midjourney prompt: "in the style of Hans Bellmer"











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.