Tuesday 22 November 2022

Random Midjourney


I've been completely addicted to Midjourney (version 4).  Below are some of my random generations, mostly based on my drawings somehow, with the style of a particular artist:


Hans Bellmer

Hans Bellmer seems to be the golden touch for my style, even if I have to refry through a lot of iterations to get something decent:




AI collage composition



SUPERPOSITION

I experimented with superposition sorta Giuseppe Arcimboldo style.  First I uploaded the above Midjourney image to Deep Dream Generator (Text 2 Dream) with the prompt: "in the style of Lawrence Alma-Tadema." Then I superimposed the generated Deep Dream result with the Midjourney source image using Layers in Photoshop Elements.  The idea would be that both images could seen -- an individual or a composition of several people -- depending on the attitude of the viewer.



Midjourney prompt: "3D model created in SolidWorks"


 Moody Portraits

















I started with a Midjourney image
generated by Greebly (Robert Atkinson)










Fake Sculptures



Midjourney prompt: "3D print of a sculpture by de Chirico"

Midjourney prompt: "human female designed in Pepakura"

Midjourney prompt: "human female designed in Pepakura"


Whimsical

Midjourney prompt: "3D model in the style of HR Giger"





"KRRRL" graffiti backwards


Buff Bunny Collab

Greebly (Robert Atkinson) created a cartoon bunny, and I blended it with an AI variation of a Boccioni sculpture:

Midjourney prompt: "a scientific anatomy drawing
 of a cartoon bunny variations"




PHOTOBASHING

Robert Atkinson photobashed some Banksy-like images created by Midjourney, adding the hammer and painting the hands:

Midjourney photobashed by Robert Atkinson
in the style of Banksy


LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.