Tuesday 1 November 2022

November 1, 2022

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew both in person and on Zoom at the new Argos Gallery/Studio location. They arranged a hybrid real/virtual drawing session because we are still coming out of Covid.















































AI FAIL

I wanted to use Toonify! by Justin Pinkney (if only because he posted the StyleGan2 model based on my drawings).  So I started with an image of Abraham Lincoln that we generated on Midjourney:



I don't see much Metallica in the MidJourney result, though I can't complain much about the free version conversion in toonify!.

I then uploaded the above two Lincolns to Deep Dream Generator (Text 2 Dream) using the same prompt, and was even less impressed with the results:

Deep Dream Generator (Text 2 Dream)
prompt: Abraham Lincoln hanging out with Metallica"

UNFAIL UPDATE: On November 5th Midjourney released and upgraded version four which gave a lot better results.  Below is a generation by Greebly:


Midjourney prompt: "abraham lincoln playing guitar for metallica"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.