Thursday 17 November 2022

November 17, 2022

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:

Text 2 Dream prompt: "Sitting woman
The three graces still maintain a bit of the 
pose of the drawing below,
which they were based on



























TRANSFORMATION

I transformed the first figure with AI:


I uploaded and mixed two images in Midjourney --
the last one of the previous image (red draped lady),
and the first one of this image (abstract pink and blue figure)


The Midjourney mixed result


Then I linked all the best results
and colorized them in Palette FM


The final result is a lot different from my original figure drawing.  However I could not get anything in AI as interesting without uploading an image.

Also note that I have to first add some color and bulk to my figure before uploading to "Text 2 Dream"; otherwise Deep Dream Generator produces a blank pencil drawing. 


OTHER AI Generated Images

Below are other images I generated in Midjourney, with a Hans Bellmer prompt, from my drawings from this blog posting:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.