Friday 11 November 2022

November 10, 2022

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:




Midjourney prompt: "In the style of Egon Schiele"
Photobashed by adding the AI face
generated in Midjourney

Midjourney prompt: "In the style of Egon Schiele"




















I transformed my pen and pencil figure drawing into two SolidWorks models.  I uploaded the drawing first into Midjourney with the prompt "3D model created in Solidworks" -- and then uploaded the result in the Text 2 Dream option of Deep Dream Generator using the same prompt:

Midjourney prompt: "3D model created in Solidworks"




Midjourney prompt: "3D model created in Solidworks"

More AI Art Alterations 

I generated variations on the first figure in two AI Art programs -- Midjourney and Deep Dream Generator:

Midjourney prompt: "In the style of Egon Schiele"


Straight Midjourney does not process my full figure very well, but did capture some flavor after I uploaded my drawing and added the prompt: "In the style of Egon Schiele":

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.