Friday 4 November 2022

November 2, 2022

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:





Midjourney came out with a new version on November 5th -- version four -- so I uploaded the drawing above, and it gave me the four images below:



Note:  version 4 does not allow one to upload an image without any text.  So I just added "a" as text, no other description.





























Day of the Dead

On Wednesday, November 2nd, I checked out two Day of the Dead events -- one  at the South Broadway Cultural Center, and the other at the National Hispanic Cultural Center:

Henry Morales next to his woodcut
at the South Broadway Cultural Center


Henry Morales' woodcut -

Skulls at the South Broadway Cultural Center


The opening crowd
at the South Broadway Cultural Center


Day of the Dead 


AI Thoughts

I wonder if I could train Stable Diffusion on my drawings and then make AI images from fake Krrrl Drawings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.