Saturday 24 September 2022

AI Architecture Expanded

I used "outpainting" in DALL-E 2 to expand some of the buildings I created with VQGAN+CLIP artificial intelligence last year, in 2021:




De Chirico




View the De Chirico scene in 360° on YouTube, by pausing the still scene in the YouTube video, and spinning it around with your mouse.  I used Spatial Media Metadata Injector to convert the video into a 360° experience.  At 12 seconds the scene expands as I added more height in DALL-E 2:



Feel free to EDIT the bigger scene below from THIS LINK.





Figure Added






BASED ON MY FIGURES

Some of these buildings were based on my drawings:


The drawing on the far left
evolved into a building
which evolved into the cityscape below:









This figure drawing
evolved into the building below
 on the right:







This figure drawing
evolved into the building below
on the left:









PROMPT ARCHITECTURE

I then created some cities with Midjourney and DALL-E2, using only the text-to-image prompts:


 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.