Friday 30 December 2022

Exhibitions 2022

I exhibited my small 8x8 inch prints throughout 2022, as well as various digital presentations online, and in a few fake exhibitions created with AI (artificial intelligence):

REAL WORLD EXHIBITIONS

AMBOS LADOS

My work was amongst the 158 prints of the Ambos Lados International Print Exchange, which came to the Outpost Performance Space in Albuquerque New Mexico, January 24th - April 29th, 2022:




BUCKET EXHIBITIONS

I included my prints in the -- BUCKET EXHIBITIONS project -- when we showed framed 8x8 inch prints in the desert Mountain Time Zone: New Mexico, Arizona and Texas:




 Selected Print Pop-ups

ARIZONA



EL PASO



SANTA FE



ALBUQUERQUE



"Miradas Sobre la Niñez"
Uruapan, Mexico

From April 18, 2022 - June 18, 2022, my print collaboration with Henry Morales was on display -- in  the "Miradas Sobre la Niñez" exhibition -- at MAPECO in Uruapan, Michoacán, Mexico:

 


VIRTUAL EXHIBITIONS

YouTube Playlist

I posted a lot of videos on my YouTube playlist, the next best thing to being there in person:



Online 3D Gallery



AI Collaborations

Two artists used the 3rd AI model I created in 2020 in Runway ML, which I had uploaded to Justin Pinkey's GitHub of awesome-pretrained-stylgan2 models:

Mark Hanslip (Ganslip on Instagram) of the United Kingdom created three jazz video pieces for the Manchester Jazz Festival 2022:



Benjamin Bertram (Ganwerk on Instagram) of Hamburg Germany also used the AI model of my drawings to blend with his work:



NFT

I sold my NFT to Holly Grimm after minting a "gas free" NFT on the Polygon blockchain for OpenSea:



FÄRGFABRIKEN
Gallery in Sweden

Färgfabriken is a gallery in Stockholm, Sweden which featured the Aikphrasis Project by Holly Grimm in their "Sentient Machines?" group exhibition, August 11- 21, 2022.  I contributed to Holly's Aikphrasis Project:



filipecalegario (Filipe Calegario) of Brazil included the 3rd AI model of my drawings on his Github list of AI resources, in the Artists and Artworks section:



FAKE EXHIBITIONS

I used AI (artificial intelligence) outcropping in DALL-E 2 to expand some real world scenarios where I had placed my 3D digital creations, to make them look more credible:




I also used Photofunia and DALL-E 2 to place my AI altered pieces in the gallery:



I used Photofunia (Concrete Jungle) to create this fake mural from an image created in Midjourney with AI:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.