Thursday 8 December 2022

December 8, 2022

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:






















hanging at North 4th Art Center


UNM PRINT SALE

I went the the 27th UNM Print Sale on December 8th:


Rachael Buffett
sold me her print


GUADALUPE EXHIBITION

I went to the opening for the Guadalupe Exhibition at the South Broadway Cultural Center in Albuquerque:


Henry Morales' print
at the South Broadway Cultural Center
for the Virgin of Guadalupe exhibition


at the South Broadway Cultural Center
for the Guadalupe Exhibition


San Carlos

While at UNM I discovered a book on my school by UNM faculty Ray Hernández-Durán  -- The Academy of San Carlos and Mexican Art History:



Dr Ray Hernandez Duran has several lectures on YouTube:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.