Saturday 10 December 2022

December 10, 2022

Drawn at the Edith Bunker in Albuquerque:

This AI result has a Roberto Matta feel, no?
Made from the drawing below in Deep Dream Generator
after transferring the style of this drawing





I went to the Holiday Market in the Albuquerque Rail Yards on December 11th, and took pictures of their huge newly renovated cavernous space:

I took this picture of the newly opened big space
of the Albuquerque Rail Yards, on December 11th


The Mixes

I then mixed the above two pictures -- my figure drawing above and the picture Albuquerque Rail Yards below that -- and generated various AI Art interpretations in Midjourney.  They have the feeling of the surrealist Roberto Matta, whom I admire:




My favorite


AI amplified the spatial aspect of my figure drawing...or at least that is the illusion I'm buying into.



I uploaded a cropped version of the above image ("My favorite") with the prompt: "this picture as a linocut print," and Midjourney generated the image below:

Midjourney prompt: "this picture as a linocut print"
I'd have to do a lot of tweaking
to laser engrave linoleum
and make a successful print with this image


AI Mix of Two Drawings





I uploaded the previous two drawings to Midjourney to mix them together, and the AI program generated these three images below:









An abstract drawing that I did before the drawing session
actually kinda looks like the model's pose


PRINT



ART Mozaik Fine Art Gallery

ART Mozaik Fine Art Gallery on upper Canyon Road in Santa Fe had an opening for Monty Singer and Brian Gonzales on Friday, December 9th, 2022.  We paint and draw in Monty and Brian's Albuquerque studio the Edith Bunker on weekends.


Monty Singer
at his opening in the Mozaik Gallery 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.