Sunday 16 May 2021

May 11, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.  Both the model and one of the artists were just north of Miami, Florida.



I drew all the figures in Paint 3D.  I took photos of textures around downtown Albuquerque and applied them to color the figures, also using Paint 3D.

All the uncolored figures can be downloaded -- 210511_decimated.zip (3.30 MB)


A


B


C


D


E


F


G


H


I


J


K


L



I altered Tanya's drawing in the PixaLoop app for Android, and uploaded it as a Webp file to this blog:

Tanya's drawing



VARIATIONS

I altered figure "L" in SculptGLHowever I had to first convert the GLB file into an OBJ file, which I did in 3D Builder. SculptGL accepts OBJ files.  I applied the red texture after importing the new results back into Paint 3D.

Figure "L" altered


I applied the red texture 
of this #ABQstickerwall
to my figure


AUGMENTED REALITY

My AR Code stickers came in from MakeStickers.com.

My AR Code sticker


So I went to Santa Fe to show off my Augmented Reality as I had fantasized.



Unfortunately my Augmented Reality figure was only 5 inches tall, rather than 5 feet tall.  I'll have to try again.

My Augmented Reality figure
shrinking in front of the new Art Vault gallery



Anarchestra News

The Anarchestra has moved their instruments from Arizona to Western Massachusetts.  I got involved with the Anarchestra in Tucson, when I introduced Paulo Nenflidio to Andy Thurlow, the creator of the Anarchestra, back in 2009.

Andy Thurlow (r) meets Paulo Nenflidio from Brazil (l)
in Tucson, 2009








1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.