Tuesday 25 May 2021

May 25, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.



I used the programs below to make the video above👆:

👇I pushed a lot of the pencil-drawn figures below through Deep Dream Generator:



After the session John Tollett applied the gold texture to my last drawing in Adobe Dimension:






I superimposed drawings of the same pose, mine on that of John Tollet's.




John/Krrrl collaboration





I also superimposed my portrait on that of Rex Baron's, both drawn from the same pose -- then colored and altered the collaboration in Deep Dream Generator.



The Rex/Krrrl collaboration
after it was altered in Deep Dream Generator


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.