Thursday 6 May 2021

May 4, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.  The model was from the Washington DC area.  Artists popped in from Denver and San Antonio.




PAINT 3D
Drawings

A


B


C


D


E


F


G


H


I


J


K



BLENDER
Drawings

L


M


Na


Nb


O


Gallium Mold and Casting

I want to 3D print a flexible mold and make castings of my figures in Gallium, a metal that melts in your hand!

This YouTube video is about how to cast in Gallium -- This Gallium Metal is Amazing!:
 



I first reduced figure "B" in Online Voxelizer, and exported the result as an STL file.  Note that I had to first convert the GLB file into an OBJ in Blender, before importing it to the Voxelizer:



Then I imported that STL file into 3D Builder and created a mold as another STL file:







 



VARIATIONS

Figure "A" animated in Blender,
manipulated in glTF Viewer
and filmed in OBS


I submitted the image below to the "Our Existential Space" exhibition, organized by Virgil Ortiz, and coming to the South Broadway Cultural Center in Albuquerque in June:

Deep Dream Generator



I experimented in MagicVoxel.  I used the image that I made in Online Voxelizer, altered it in MagicVoxel, and exported both OBJ and PNG files:


Altered in MagicVoxel
and downloaded as a PNG


I animated the OBJ file made in MagicVoxel in the Paint 3D program:

animated in Paint 3D


I uploaded figure "A" to Thangs:



Pushing Video

I took pictures of textures on the street, applied them as "stickers" to figure "F" in Paint 3D, and then made videos of that textured/colored figure in Blender and Windows Mixed Reality.  I combined these videos Windows Video Editor, and added music made in Muse-o-Matic (entering the word "Krrrl") in Tune Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.