Thursday 31 December 2020

Best AI Drawings 2020 -- Part 1

I have been using AI (artificial intelligence) online to color and tweak the style of my black-and-white pencil drawings.

Holly Grimm organized the "Aikphrasis" art project getting an AI program (GPT-3) to write a poem, and asking a variety of artists (including me) to respond to the prose.  The project was selected as a highlight in the online NeuralPS Workshop AI Art Gallery.




I usually use Google's Deep Dream Generator, and sometimes Petalica Paint (formerly PaintsChainer), to transfer the color and style of one image to my black-and-white pencil drawings.



For instance, I choose a black-and-white pencil drawing, then a style reference image, and Deep Dream Generator applies that style to the the pencil drawing with AI (artificial intelligence).






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.