Thursday 3 September 2020

September 1, 2020

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine. The model was from the Washington DC area.






















I just got my _infame_zine in the mail, straight outta Guadalajara.  My drawings made the centerfold.



Before the Covid lockdown I used to draw with John Barney and Juliana Coles.  They both have work in the current show -- Word --  at the South Broadway Cultural Center.



Before Covid I used to draw with Erin Currier at Argos Studio/Gallery in Santa Fe.  She is having her annual opening next Friday, on September 11th, 2020, at the Blue Rain Gallery in Santa Fe.



Holly Grimm has a piece in the AI exhibition -- Thin as Thorns, In These Thoughts in Us: An Exhibition of Creative AI and Generative Art -- at the Honor Fraser Gallery in Los Angeles, opening on September 8th, 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.