Monday 6 July 2020

More Voronoi Style

I applied Voronoi style to more of my drawings in Deep Dream Generator, which darkens and gives more clarity to my lines.




I uploaded the two tone Voronoi image below (which I created) as the style reference to Deep Dream Generator.  Then I applied it my drawings, and blended the Deep Dream result with the original drawing in Photoshop Elements using Layers.  I also heightened the line contrast of some of the drawings with Enhance/Unsharp Mask in Photoshop.  Many of the drawings were from the Best Short pose drawings -- Part 1, of 2019.


The Voronoi style image, applied to the drawings












I colored the drawing with Petalica Paint,
 the old PaintsChainer program online













In the last blog post -- Voronoi Patterns and Stippling -- I discovered the power of tuning up my drawings with a Voronoi pattern style in Deep Dream Generator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.