Wednesday 8 July 2020

July 7, 2020

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.


























(also on Instagram)





















Los Tres Gatos Press


Xavier at Los Tres Gatos Press in Guadalajara,
were experimenting with some of my drawings --
they print the _infame_zine






Pietro Palladini Murals

Pietro Palladini painted me into two of the murals that he did for the Greek Orthodox Church in Denver.  I posed for some photographs when I attended his life drawing sessions in Corrales.  The pictures below came out in a book.


Back when I was a talented clarinetist








I'm carrying the sign


Downtown Murals
 popping up in Albuquerque


A bunch of graffiti murals are popping up in downtown Albuquerque, after the July Art Walk on Friday, July 3rd.  These pictures were taken on Wednesday, July 8th.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.