Thursday 16 July 2020

July 14, 2020

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.  The model was in Oregon.




Pictorem will place your image
into rooms of various decors


I took a snapshot PNG from the music visualizer Butter Churn by jberg, and used it as the style transfer in Deep Dream Generator, to begin creating the image above (which was also edited afterwards).

I captured this image
from Butter Churn music visualizer
to apply the style to my drawings


Hopalong Orbits Visualizer by Barry Martin is a Chrome Experiment, that generates moving images that could also be applied to my drawings.

Do a Divd In music visualizer






I took a snapshot image from cubes.io by Charlie Deck, and used it as the style transfer in Deep Dream Generator, to to begin creating the image above (which was also edited afterwards).

I captured this image
from cubes.io
to apply the style to my drawings












String Art Generator by halfmonty translates an image into strings across a circle.




Online String Generator does the same as the above program, it translates an image into strings.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.