Monday, 24 August 2026

Print Exchange ALBU-BRIJE

https://tinyurl.com/albukrrrl

The Final Print
(edition printed on September 3, 2026)


I carved a second ALBU-BRIJE for the Southwest Print Fiesta Print Exchange 2026 -- a LIZARD HORSE:


Drawn on August 7, 2026

Carved on August 25, 2026

Trying to get more contrast, I consulted AI by asking it to put a thicker white line around the figure, and afterwards decided to carve that thicker contour with a knife to make the figure pop out more:

I first got AI to put a thicker white line around the figure,
before I carved it myself


PRINTING

I printed my edition of 40 on the press that Bradford donated to Quelab:

Bradford donated this press to Quelab

And Doug fixed the press on September 2nd, 2026:

Doug fixed the press

I then printed my edition of 40 all night of September 3rd/4th, 2026.  The press worked WONDERFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.