Sunday 28 August 2022

Midjourney

 I bought some credits on Midjourney and started experimenting with organic form:





MIDJOURNEY









I "uncropped" or expanded the image in DALL-E 2

















DALL-E 2 Takes Over


"Clay forms in boxes"









I cropped the upper right hand corner to get only four "boxes":

Cropped image with four "boxes"


Then I "outcropped" in DALL-E 2 again:

"Clay forms in boxes"








~Variations





UPLOADING My Drawing


I learned how to upload my drawing to Midjourney, but the results were pretty unrelated to my original drawing:


I uploaded this drawing to Midjourney


Very different from my original drawing




I transferred the style of the result above, with the drawing that I uploaded, using Deep Dream Generator and got the image below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.