Wednesday 24 August 2022

DALL-E 2 video

Hologram Files based on these AI images

I made a YouTube video of the best creations I made using DALL-E 2:




I've had access to DALL-E 2 for a week (since August 17th).

Other DALL-E 2 posts:



PROMPTS and PROGRESS

Below are the prompts and subsequent developments of the images:

01:

"black and white print of an artist working in the style of 
Leopoldo Mendez" --
I continued with the first image

then I chose the second result (third image) to work with



"An artist working in his studio"  --
I chose the third result (fourth image)







02:

and erased the head


I erased the face and asked DALL-E 2 to replace it with "a beautiful woman":

"a beautiful woman"  --
I chose the second result (third image) to continue



I then chose the first result (second image)



 I altered the first result from the image above,


"a beautiful woman in a bikini"




03:

I altered another one of my drawings:





After uploading the drawing I erased most of the figure


I chose the first result (second image) to work with


I chose the first result and applied the style from the image below using Deep Dream Generator:





This AI interpretation revisited the Komar & Melamid's project, when the two Russian artists took a survey of the qualities for the "most wanted" painting of each country, and then created paintings based on the results (YouTube explanation).


I entered the verbal description of America's Most Wanted Painting to see how DALL-E 2 would interpret it:


I chose the first image






07:

I chose the third image


08:








The final edited alteration




09:

"Black and white image of two armadillos
walking past a cactus rendered in 3D"  --
I chose the second image





10:


I chose the third image





11:

I first created this image in Photofunia (Concrete Jungle)


Then I "outpainted" the scene in DALL-E 2 to enlarge it, getting further and more distant views:

I chose the last result






I chose the first result (second image)





I chose the second result (third image)





I chose the first result (second image)




Other AI Art Programs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.