Saturday 3 July 2021

June 22, 2021

 I drew in El Paso and Santa Fe at the same time. 


EL PASO

I drew the live models at the Glasbox in El Paso (Reddit post).













SANTA FE

I also drew from my computer screen from the model posing on Zoom for the Tuesday Night Drawing group in Santa Fe.  That model was actually in the Washington DC area.

Screen capture of my face on Zoom







In downtown El Paso I saw this new mural by Cimi and Blast:



After drawing Tanya bought me a custom tortilla press for making 8 x 10 inch prints.  We want to use it to print on the street for the Albuquerque Art Walk on August 6th, like we did in Guadalajara and Las Cruces.  Moreover I can use the press for the Southwest Print Fiesta Print Exchange 2021:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.