Wednesday 28 July 2021

July 27, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine. The model was from San Angelo, Texas.



The pen drawings below were colored with Petalica Paint:

















PNG















The drawings below were colored with Deep Dream Generator:



To be cut for relief printing





UPDATE (April 29, 2022):  I carved and altered the lino square:






I finally printed it on May 9, 2022:




Black and White

I want to convert the image into a format to cut into linoleum on the LASER CUTTER.



but using "stamp pad" ink


I converted a lot of these drawings into Black and White images in XnView {Image/Convert to Binary/Binary (Floyd Steinberg)}.


















Note that YANDEX, the Russian search engine, does a lot better reverse image search than Google.

That is, when I do an image search on one of my drawings, Yandex delivers a lot of results that are similar to my drawing.  This is a huge resource.

  • Online drawing was cancelled the next week, August 3rd.
However on August 3rd I did go to the presentation of the August resident printmakers at Remarque Print Workshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.