Friday 28 December 2018

Summary -- Best of 2018

tinyurl.com/krrrl2018

The below are mostly links to other blog entries, summarizing the best of 2018:


BEST SHORT DRAWINGS







BEST LONG DRAWINGS












In 2016 I had listed my previous best drawings, going back to 2012,  on the highlights link:


It's hard to select the "best" drawings.  My choices vary from day to day, so someone might well disagree with my selections above.



"Twists" means that I pushed the drawings a bit, using artificial intelligence, or by other means.




My second book of drawings finally came out in 2018, consisting of the best drawings of the previous 7 years.





I put on many print exhibitions in 2018, and participated in others.  We exhibited the Desert Triangle Print Carpeta often and enjoyed many HIGHLIGHTS.




Also I have been very busy at the end of the year supporting the Ambos Lados International Print Exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.