Sunday 2 April 2023

April 2, 2023

Drawn at the Edith Bunker in Albuquerque:





A


B


C


D


E


F



same pose


LEONARDO.AI

I uploaded the last 5 versions of my drawings -- B, C, D, E, F (as posted in this blog) -- to Leonardo.AI and generated new figure drawings:

I uploaded five of my drawings in this blog post
to Leonardo.AI
to generate new figure drawings
(using the "Krrrl Long Drawings 07" model in this image)








Unlike MidjourneyLeonardo.AI will allow me to upload my figure drawings.  However it does not do too much to improve them, even when using the models I created with my drawings.  I wish I had more control over the generated results.  

For instance, I expected some results to look more like my drawing at the top of this blog post, having uploaded full finished drawing and the four other versions leading to it.



I then continued to experiment, using the "Krrrl01" model and playing with the sliders, for "Image Weight" and "Creativity Scale."  Still the results were quite different from the five drawings I uploaded:















I also tried to buy a plan, but Leonardo.AI rejected my prepaid Vanilla Visa Gift Card.  The prepaid cards worked with Midjourney and other online AI Art services; however I think Leonardo.AI is based in Australia, and the prepaid gift cards do not work outside the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.