Sunday 10 April 2022

April 5, 2022 (again)

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew both in person and on Zoom at the new Argos Gallery/Studio location. They arranged a hybrid real/virtual drawing session because we are still coming out of Covid.
































When I first made this post, on April 6, it was immediately "unpublished."  I had no idea why, since it was very similar to most of the previous posts I had made.  After a Google search someone suggested that I remove all the "bad" links, so I removed my entire sidebar.  Some of these links were old, and a few might have been highjacked to take visitors to suspect websites.

However after I eliminated all the sidebar links (because I could not edit them), my "quick edit pencil" disappeared from my Blogger.  I noticed a new feature in Chrome -- "Turn on Journeys" -- which might be related.  I suspect that recently Chrome and Blogger might have been updated, and the hiccup and new features are a result of all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.