Wednesday 13 April 2022

April 12, 2022

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew both in person and on Zoom at the new Argos Gallery/Studio location. They arranged a hybrid real/virtual drawing session because we are still coming out of Covid.










I applied the style of my same drawing


Then John Tollett further altered 
the variation above


When I applied the style
 of John Tollett's drawing to my drawing,
the result wasn't as nice


However John Tollett altered it further
and improved the combination


























I've discovered "Enhance>Haze Removal..." in Photoshop Elements 2021, to edit the above drawings and those in the previous two posts.


PRINT


The final pose
after 20 minutes




Carving in the sun
at Little Bear Coffee on April 24th,
in Nob Hill, Albuquerque







Printed on May 9, 2022










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.