Friday 17 April 2020

Edgy

I've been salvaging a lot of gesture drawings in my old newsprint pads, by adding a strong outline around the figure in pencil. And then adding more edges.




Afterwards I scan and upload the drawing in Photoshop, eliminate the background, and save the figure as a PNG file.  I also add a colored outline with the Stroke menu (Layer/Layer Style/Style Settings...).  Since the PNG files all have transparent backgrounds, they can easily be collaged into compositions.




























The transparent background is preserved


 COMPOSITIONS

Anyone can download the PNG files above, and make their own compositions in Photoshop.


🎵I worked to this YouTube playlist I made -- Shifted🎵








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.