Thursday 31 December 2020

Online Programs Altering My Drawings

Online Software Tools

This summary lists most of the free art software that I have used to alter my drawings.  Go to the original posts in yellow for more details and to see examples.

***


I was so pleased with what Deep Dream Generator and Petalica Paint (formerly PaintsChainer) and other online interactive art programs did for my drawings that I joked about how I would troll GitHub for art programs -- and was shocked to find a lot of art programs on that coding website!


-- The following are found on the post GITHUB ART PROGRAMS

GitHub Image Altering Programs

My drawing altered by the GitHub program:

GitHub art programs:


GitHub Image Creating Programs
for Style Reference

The other approach is a two part process.  After creating an image in one of the GitHub art programs, I transfer the style and color of that image to one of my drawings in Deep Dream Generator.  For instance, the images created in the plotter art program Drawcode work really well with my drawings. 

Rough formula idea --
transferred to my drawing with Deep Dream Generator




Note:  Usually I have to further edit the result from Deep Dream Generator, by fading the result into the original drawing in layers (either in Photoshop Elements or the Gimp), in order to get an acceptable image.  However I did not have to do that with the above example.


GitHub art programs:

List of Resources for machine learning art on GitHub (by Vibert Thio)


CODEPEN

CODEPEN allows one to created an image by changing the code.

***

--The following are found on the posts VORONOI PATTERNS AND STIPPLING and MORE VORONOI STYLE:

VORONOI

I found that Voronoi patterns transfer very nicely to my drawings in Deep Dream Generator:



Voronoi creating software:


STIPPLING



Stippling Software:

SHAPEPACKER

Shapepacker
is one of the many programs by Arjan Westerdiep.  It constructs an image from a bunch of  the same smaller images, but in various sizes.  For instance the below image was made up of my name "Krrrl."





--The following is found on the post OTHER ONLINE INTERACTIVE ART PROGRAMS:

This blog post enumerates a lot of different online programs that will alter my drawings.

--The following is found on the post DRAWINGBOTS:



Programs:


--The following is found on the post ANAMORPHOSIS AND OTHER COMPUTER MANIPULATIONS:



Programs used:
  • Deep Dream Generator
  • (AI program by Google that transfers the style of one image to another)
  • PaintsChainer
  • (AI program that colors drawings)
  • Remove.BG
  • (AI program that removes the background)
  • Vectorizer
  • (converts images into vector SVG files, as well as into DXF and STL)
  • Waifu2x
  • (enlarges resolution, helps for printing web images)
  • 3D This (3D Photo Effects)
  • (turns 2D images into 3D)
  • Make Sweet
  • (3D logo generator)
  • AnamorphMe!
  • (downloadable program that stretches images"anamorphically," so that they have to be looked at obliquely)
  • EZGif
  • (turns a series of images into an animated gif)
  • LView Pro
  • (downloaded image editing software -- key: right click exe file, and "run as administrator," license ID 486-434-128-136)
  • Mayan Translator
  • (translates words into Mayan glyphs)
  • Yandex
  • (the Russian search engine)
  • Baidu
  • (the Chinese search engine)

 --The following is found on the post July 14, 2020:



OTHER


There are two other review posts of software altering my drawings in 2020:





List of the art software that I most use:

 ONLINE

AI (artificial intelligence):

Useful:

3D:

Drawing and effects:

Odd:

Math:
DOWNLOAD

List of free software to DOWNLOAD, that I most use:

Other free software for download:

Free math art software for download:

Useful websites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.