Friday 15 March 2024

More ROPE

I really like the first ROPE Figures that I generated with AI, so I made more with MIDJOURNEY:


I used the following AI programs to make the video above:

The YouTube Rope slideshow
Chromecast from my laptop
on the big TV at Quelab


The most successful results came -- when I used the image below (generated in LEONARDO.AI)  -- to "blend" with other images in Midjourney:
 
The SECRET SAUCE --
This image best developed my "rope aesthetic"
when I "blended" it with other images in Midjourney

Also the images below were paired with their depth maps (using RGB-Depthify) so that they can be viewed as holograms in the Looking Glass Portrait display:


The ROPE Images




















































HOLOGRAMS

I converted all the above 25 images -- into diptychs with depth maps (using RGB-Depthify) -- so that they can be seen as hologram after uploading them to the Looking Glass Portrait Display:

DOWNLOAD:  240315__Rope_holograms.ZIP (6.5 MB)
25 images to be seen as Holograms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.