Sunday 17 March 2024

Drawings into ROPE

I transformed my figure drawings directly into ROPE figures, after relishing the AI transformations in my previous two blog posts -- ROPE Figures and More ROPE:



I used the rope image below (generated in LEONARDO.AI) -- to "blend" with my figure drawings in MIDJOURNEY:

All the images below have major DNA in them
from this particular Rope image




The ROPE imposes a movement aesthetic that I'm going for -- making your eye spin around the figure (like with a Bernini sculpture), to emphasize motion and add space.  

While Midjourney does a great job transforming my drawings with AI, the results are not entirely faithful to the source image, and a little arbitrary.  Perhaps I need the added AI feature of ControlNet.  

On the other hand, my figure drawings are not faithful reproductions of the models...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.