Saturday 18 November 2023

November 17, 2023 -- Portrait

The portrait session on Friday nights is free, but the artists had to give their drawings to the sitter. This session was at Art Buddies in Albuquerque:





1


2


3


4


5



Gary Cohen's drawing from the same session


BLENDED in MIDJOURNEY
using AI

I blended two of my portraits using AI in Midjourney to get a different result:





Blended with #4 image and a texture ball
(transparent background)




DOWNLOAD: "Portrait_CSM.GLB" (4.24 MB)


LCM

I experimented with a realtime LCM (latent consistency model) program on Google Collab -- lcm_controlnet_scribble_draw_colab.ipynb.  Once the Collab started up it gave me a Gradio link, to use the program in my web browser.

Basically one draws in the left window, and AI generates an image -- in REAL TIME -- in the right window.  I also uploaded one of my drawings and added a prompt: "drawing of a portrait of a man."

The AI works fast, and generates a new image every time I draw a line, sometimes even sooner than that.





Ideally I can set up an LCM so that I can draw the model on a tablet, and AI will correct my drawing in real time -- better yet, based on my style.  Krea.AI will do just this, I think, and I'm on the waiting list.



Previous Portrait Sessions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.