Sunday 5 November 2023

NOT Whistler's Mother

I altered one of my drawings (the first in the October 2, 2023 blog post) with Midjourney -- using their new "tuned style" feature to generate many variations.  The style suffix was: "sitting woman --style kACHEiRF."  Then I animated the results with Pika Labs:





I used EzGif to convert the MP4s into animated GIFs:


























CSM
Image-to-3D

I uploaded a PNG image from this series (generated in Midjourney) to CSM, and generated a 3D object:



Download the 3D file:  Notwhistlersmotherchair.GLB (3.7 MB)

The 3D object in animation,
generated from the image above


CSM has changed a bit since I first used it.  It now doesn't work from Discord (at least the one time I tried), but it did work on the CSM website.  There is still a free plan, but now there are paid plans.


  • There is also a new text-to-3D program on Discord from Luma Labs -- called Genie.
  • Create Textures With Poly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.