Sunday 2 October 2022

"Text 2 Dream" transformations of some drawings from my book

I used the new "Text 2 Dream" feature in Deep Dream Generator to "repair" some of the first drawings in my book -- Finish My Figure Drawings.



I uploaded the first twelve "seated ladies" drawings from my book,  and used the same prompt: "Pencil drawing of a sitting lady."  All used the default "Effect strength" of "60%."




































***






I uploaded the second drawing,
and "Text 2 Dream" gave me the third drawing




DALL-E 2 expanded to the right
prompt: "Sitting ladies"




***































Below is the Deep Dream Generator interface, showing the "Text 2 Dream" option, followed by the prompt "Pencil drawing of a sitting lady," followed by the uploaded "Base Image."  Note that I did not change the default "Effect strength" at 60%.

"Text 2 Dream" interface




COLORED
by Petalica Paint


I also used AI to color the "Text 2 Dream" results -- with Petalica Paint:














***








***














HOLOGRAM

Finally I created the hologram file below to be viewed on the Looking Glass Portrait hologram display:

Holograms in GDrive for download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.