Sunday 30 October 2022

Green Fake Masters

I transferred the style of one of paintings to one of my drawings -- and then generated a lot of fake green figures by old master painters with the "Text 2 Dream" option in Deep Dream Generator:




 BASE IMAGE

I started with one of my drawings:



And choose one of my paintings:



Then I transferred the style of my green painting to one of my drawings in Deep Dream Generator:

I transferred the style of my painting (middle)
to my drawing (left)
to get the green figure on the right


The base image
from which I generated
 all the fake green old master figures below


VARIATIONS

I generated the green figures below with the "Text 2 Dream" option in Deep Dream Generator (after uploading the base image above):





















RECYCLING in "TEXT 2 DREAM"

I uploaded some of the green figures I generated above, and typed in new prompts in "Text 2 Dream" to make the images below:














ELABORATE RECYCLING with AI

I expanded the green Boucher scene I generated with "Text 2 Dream" in Deep Dream Generator, by "out painting" in DALL-E 2:


Then I uploaded the result to Deep Dream Generator to transform the scene into a fake scenario by Lawrence Alma-Tadema:








DIRECT FROM PAINTING

I then wondered what kind of AI images I would get based on the green painting alone, cutting out the first drawing step:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.