Thursday 19 August 2021

August 17, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.










I altered the drawing on the left



I altered the drawing on the left


I appropriated the style 
from a faux Egon Schiele image I generated in VQGAN+CLIP,
to transfer to the red/brown drawing on the left,
to create the image on the right






KOMASUKI
Knife

I drew and cut into Expanded PVC Foam again.  I hated the drawing and the outcome -- however for the first time I loved using the cutting tools. High quality knives make a big difference (need oil)!

Failed relief print,
but making progress  --
the Japanese Komasuki knife (upper right)
is a real pleasure to cut with


Different AI Programs
Faces

Artbreeder -- I used this AI program to create fake women that don't exist.  This program also creates fake landscapes, buildings, albums covers, etc..

Created in Artbreeder
(without any input of my drawings)


In Deep Dream Generator, another online AI program, I transferred a different style to the faces above:



Nvidia's Inpainting Demo -- I further altered the image above using this AI program:


But is it ART?



  • Masks are being mandated indoors again in New Mexico on Friday, August 20th, due to the rise in Delta Covid infections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.