Wednesday 26 August 2020

Further Pushing My Fake Drawings

I pushed the fake drawings made by Runway ML (with StyleGAN2)  as far as I could, using other free software from the Internet.





I chose the fake drawing below, for all the experiments on this blog post, by pushing it as far as I could:

TEST FAKE DRAWING




Variations with post-editing


I used another online AI program, Deep Dream Generator, to transfer different styles and colors to the fake figure drawing.















Petalica Paint (formerly PaintsChainer) uses AI to automatically colors the image one uploads, with three default variations.  However the user can edit and change the color outcomes.

First default variation


Second default variation



ARMS

The computer does not seem to add arms to the fake drawings, so I did some extra surgery, cutting the arm off one of my drawings, and adding it to the fake figure drawing.  This allowed me to animate the fake drawing in Mixamo, and elaborate from there.


PNG fake figure drawing
with arms added to it




The arm in PNG format
with transparent background


I then puffed up the fake drawing with arms into a 3D figure, creating an OBJ file in PhotoAmin, and imported it into Mixamo to create four animations, and exported the FBX files.  Then I imported the animated FBX files into Blender and create a full animation.


 The same fake figure with arms,
animated four different ways



A still shot from the animation
with a purple background


 OTHER RUNWAY ML PROGRAMS

There are several other programs nested inside the Runway ML website besides StyleGAN2, and so I ran my fake drawing through a few of those programs, but was not excited about the results.


FACES TO FLOWERS

MUNIT -- Faces to Flowers


MUNIT -- Faces to Flowers
Result


STYLES2PAINT

Styles2Paint



Styles2Paint
Result


CARTOON GAN

Cartoon GAN -- Hayao style


Cartoon GAN -- Hayao style
Result


BIBIGAN

BigBiGAN


BigBiGAN 
Result


CYCLEGAN

CycleGAN -- Horse2Zebra


CycleGAN -- Horse2Zebra
Result 
(I think it works better with horses)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.