Thursday 21 May 2020

May 19, 2020

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine. We had artists join from Walla Walla, Washington, and Monrovia, Liberia.























PNG



 PNG



  PNG



  PNG


  PNG

 PNG






I clipped the newsprint drawing of one of the above images on a Wacom tablet, traced the drawing that way in Blender 2.82a, and 2D animated it in Blender.  I also added a photo and edited the video in Blender 2.82a, and uploaded it below:


My drawing animated in Blender


My drawing clipped to the Wacom tablet:
I traced over that newsprint drawing with the Wacom stylus
while in the 2D animation screen
of Blender 2.82a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.