Sunday 16 June 2024

Triple AI Video

Using 3 AI image websites:

I made an AI Video using KREA.AI -- from Midjourney AI Images, that I then "AI Upscaled" in Deep Dream Generator:


AI music by UDIO:



SNIPPETS
of IMAGES and VIDEOS

I used Deep Dream Generator's new feature -- "AI Upscale" (with 100% creative on the slider) -- to enhance some of the images that I previously generated in Midjourney and uploaded to the blog post "More -- EZ AI ART."  Below are some of those "upscaled" images that I then uploaded to KREA.AI ("experimental" option) to generate AI videos -- which I have reduced to the animated GIFs (created in EzGif) following those sample "upscaled" images:














Two KREA.AI versions -- using the "film" and "experimental" options:

This is with the "Film" option

his is with the "Experimental" option


CHANGING GEARS

I then remixed by blending the images from the "More -- EZ AI ART" in Midjourney, and "AI Upscaled" those images in Deep Dream Generator, and then uploaded those to KREA.AI to make more AI Videos:









KREA.AI Videos by other people:


CURRENTS 2024

On Sunday, June 17th, I went to the CURRENTS 2024 New Media exhibition in Santa Fe:


AI Videos dominated the exhibits; probably not even using the most recent AI programs -- like KREA.AI, which we have only had access to for less than a month (and which I used to make my video above).  Or LUMA DREAM MACHINE, which came out in the last week. And Runway GEN-3 should surface "in the coming days"(from June 17th)...


My favorite exhibits were a couple of VR presentations, and the GPT ME:


***Adric noted that we can look forward to drawing in VR:

Logitech MX Ink is a new stylus that can be used in the 3D VR environments:

Logitech MX Ink is designed for both 2D drawing on a physical surface via its pressure-sensitive tip and for 3D creativity via full 6DoF positional trackingfor 3D creativity via full 6DoF positional tracking (via the headset cameras), multiple buttons, and a haptic feedback actuator.
 

Flash in Santa Fe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.