Sunday 23 June 2024

AI Machines

I used four free AI Animation programs -- PIKA - Haiper - Luma Dream Machine - and KREA.AI -- to make a longer AI video, based on one of my drawings.

drastically transformed in AI



AI websites used to make the above video:
The basic images came from these blog posts:

AI music by SUNO:



IMAGES and GIFS

I started by uploading one of my drawings into Midjourney, with the prompt: "3D model created in Solidworks" -- then I transformed that result in Deep Dream Generator:


My drawing transformed by both Midjourney,


The Midjourney version


The Deep Dream Generator version

21 seconds into the video


The remaining animations are all derived from the first "Solidworks" variations, remixed in Midjourney:


43 seconds into the video



65 seconds into the video



87 seconds into the video



109 seconds into the video

  • Probably the best criticism of my AI Art ever: Cow Tools



MACHINE FIGURES

Moving figure and machine
with sound
(then transformed in PIKA)

These machines with spinning parts are what I was trying to do with my drawings, to give my figures spinning parts:




I would love to combine the spinning parts with pieces that zoom through the figure like neutrinos:

This is what the "Add Lines" program was based on


Perhaps I can ask AI -- like GPT 4o or Claude 3.5 Sonnet -- to write a program for me, that pierce my figure drawings with moving lines (Matt Wolfe says that Claude is better at the moment), simply by uploading the drawing to it.  Essentially it would be the same as the "Add Lines" program, only adding moving lines.

And then perhaps I could get AI to write a program that broke down my figure drawings into discrete pieces, and spin each piece (at different speeds, reflecting the inertia of each piece).


I should try to get AI to write programs in the Processing language.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.