Sunday 21 January 2024

More -- EZ AI ART

More art generated by Midjourney and Leonardo.AI (somehow based on my drawings, sometimes):








































































AI ART Thoughts

It almost seems that AI should be able to generate a script and a movie from the slideshow of the above images.  I don't have access to GPT4, so I haven't tried it yet.  Perhaps AI will be able to make movies by the end of the year, if not now.

Simple AI Drawing Program

If I had GPT 4 I would try to make a simple drawing program for my tablet -- where all the straight lines go to infinity (the edge of the page), and all the curved lines make a cylinder.  This seems like a very basic start for a digital drawing program.  GPT4 will write code, but I don't know if can write this program.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.