Wednesday 20 December 2023

New PIKA 1.0 vs old PIKA LABS

On December 19, 2023 I got access to the new PIKA 1.0 program that generates videos with AI:




I used the new PIKA 1.0 to animate some of the AI images that I had generated previously related to these blog posts:

Below are some of the best recent animations I generated with the old PIKA LABS in Discord (some of these are included in the above YouTube video):


The Rail Runner
arriving in Santa Fe


The Rail Runner terminal
in Albuquerque










AR

On Hack Night December 13th, Adric brought some NFC cards to Quelab.  So we programed one of those NFC cards to reveal the Flying Tapir in AR

Then we put that NFC card (the size of a credit card) in the frame -- but behind the print -- so that when one hoovered his smartphone closely over the lower right hand corner, the link to the link to the AR Tapir popped up.  

Hoovering your smartphone over
the lower right hand corner of the print
gives one an NFC link to the AR Tapir


OTHER AI

The new vs the old Midjourney

Midjourney just created/upgraded their own website to both store and generate images, getting away from Discord.  It looks like it happened on December 12, 2023.  You have to have generated over 10,000 images to get some kind of access and generate images.  I can get on the stand-alone website, but I can't generate images even though I have generated over 10,000 images:


My AI image collection
on the new Midjourney website

Also Midjourney Version 6 came out on December 20th, 2023:







Krea.AI now lets you use AI in REAL TIME while you draw:
 


I've been fantasizing about such a program, that would "correct" my figure drawings in real time at the drawing session.  I think the key here is to "correct" with an AI model made from my drawings  -- and it seems that Krea.AI is promising this soon:

"Correcting" my drawing in REAL TIME
while I draw the model, 
with an AI model made from my drawings


Other


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.