Thursday 27 October 2022

Fake KRRRL drawings into Fakes by other famous artists

I generated fake variations of sitting ladies by 15 famous artists -- based on one of my double-fake drawings.



BASE IMAGE

After training on 348 of my long pose drawings, Artificial Intelligence (AI) created hundreds of FAKE drawings in my style. I chose the best one:


One of the best fake figure drawings
that AI generated in my style


Then I used the "style transfer" function in Deep Dream Generator to add the red color and plastic pasta-like lines to the fake figure drawing: 

BASE IMAGE
Double-fake Krrrl drawing

Finally I transformed that fake image (the one above) into fakes by 15 other famous artists, using the new "Text 2 Dream" option in Deep Dream Generator:

The first AI transformation (right)
based on the fake Krrrl figure on the left


AI  VARIATIONS

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.