Monday 3 October 2022

Improved VQGAN+CLIP

I asked "Text 2 Dream," from Deep Dream Generator, to improve some of the Artificial Intelligence "VQGAN+CLIP" images I generated last year, and it did a great job! Everything was generated with the default "Effect strength" of "60%":

 MUCHA



I uploaded a VQGAN+CLIP image of a fake Mucha design that I generated last year from one of my drawings.  The "Text 2 Dream" feature seriously improved that image when I added the prompt "Seated woman looking over her shoulder in the style of Mucha."



OTTO DIX



I transformed a fake VQGAN image created with the prompt "In the style of Otto Dix," into something different with "Text 2 Dream," using the same prompt "In the style of Otto Dix."




de CHIRICO






EGON SCHIELE





I uploaded an image that I generated in VQGAN+CLIP last year (based on one of my drawings), and added the prompt "Man sitting on the floor, one leg up, one leg flat, in the style of Egon Schiele" in "Text 2 Dream," to generate the new Egon drawing above:



I then uploaded the image above, with the prompt "Two men sitting on the floor in the style of Egon Schiele," and "Text 2 Dream" generated the image below:



"Background in the style of Egon Schiele"


I uploaded the image above to "Text 2 Dream" with the prompt "Scene in the style of Egon Schiele," and generated the image below:

"Scene in the style of Egon Schiele"




Note: I "regenerated" the image above in the "Text 2 Dream" feature, but did not like the result.  However Deep Dream Generator deleted the above image on their site, and replaced it with the "regenerated" image.


DALI



I transformed an image previously generated in VQGAN+CLIP, based on one of my drawings and the prompt "Dali Persistence of Memory."  I uploaded this image to "Text 2 Dream" and the prompt "Scene in the style of Salvador Dali."




Midjourney

I wanted to see how "Text 2 Dream" would alter an image created in Midjourney.  I used the same prompt for both Midjourney and "Text 2 Dream" -- "anatomical man running in a scientific drawing."

DALL-E 2



HOLOGRAM

Imagine "Text-to-Hologram!"

I entered "cat as a hologram" in Midjourney:

"cat as a hologram"

I enlarged the 3rd image


I had to massage the cat image by putting it next to a depth map, in order to view it as a hologram in the Looking Glass Portrait display.  I think that a program could reduce all the extra steps to a one-and-done button to make holograms.

Cat next to the depth map,
needed to view as a hologram


However my favorite result was when I uploaded the above image into Deep Dream Generator, and added the same prompt "cat as a hologram" to their "Text 2 Dream" feature, generating the result below.  NOTE that the image below still produces a nice hologram when uploaded to the Looking Glass Portrait display:





The next step is to send some AI creations off to make some custom heat press transfers for t-shirts:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.