Friday 10 December 2021

December 9, 2021

 Drawn live at North Fourth Arts Center in Albuquerque.  














































OTHER

Sandi J Ludescher had a great show in the gallery at North 4th Arts Center.  Apparently she was also instrumental for getting the drawing group going at this new space.








PANDORA'S BUCKET O' PRINTS

I made a few hit-and-run print pop-up "exhibitions" to test my portable print bucket concept.


Twelve framed 8 x8 inch prints
fit in this bucket/cooler


I dropped in on Julianna Kirwin's Open Studio on Saturday afternoon (December 11) and had a quick pop-up exhibition of the 8 x 8 inch prints:


Julianna Kirwin and Shelley Schuker
in Julianna's studio next to the bucket print pop-up


The night before I took the print bucket to Remarque Print Workshop in Albuquerque for their 5 Year Anniversary celebration, and opening for their 9th International Juried Print Exhibition.  I wasn't able to lay out the prints this time, but I did show off the concept and Mary Sundstorm contributed a print.


5 Year Anniversary celebration


Later that night I pulled out the bucket prints at Henry Morales' studio during his Christmas tamale party:

Bucket prints 
at Henry Morales's studio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.