Wednesday 22 December 2021

Hackerspace Tools

Housekeeping

HACKERSPACE TOOLS


Somehow, someway I need to bring my figures into the real world.  Quelab hackerspace has the tools to do so:


LASER CUTTER:

I am using the laser cutter to make prints.  I'm taking notes at this link.






Tim, of VM Coffee and Quelab, had a portable laser cutter -- Laserpecker -- and we cut laser etched a couple of my drawings into a cardboard coffee holder:





3D PRINTER:

I used the 3D printer to make a bad print of one of my 3D drawings:







Oversized Printer:

In the past I used the large HP printer at Quelab to make an oversized print of one of my AI drawings:



Future Toy:

In December we received this donation of a plasma cutter from Ideum.  They plan on getting it running by next year;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.