Thursday 9 December 2021

December 7, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine. The model was from the Washington DC area, and someone drew from New Orleans.

































While its from the same pose,
I sit more at an angle from the screen,
which might explain the difference 
between angle of the head
between John and my portraits











BAD PRINT

I carved some expanded PVC foam, and the result was not pretty:



However after playing around with it in Photoshop Elements 2021, it got better.  Were I to improve it some more I could lasercut the image into linoleum and print that result.




  • Someone from Ideum in Corrales visited Quelab during the December 9th hack night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.