Thursday 7 December 2023

December 6, 2023 -- first drawing session at Fusion

We had our first drawing session at Fusion in Albuquerque:
































AI ART

My "ALCHEMY" trial has run out on Leonardo.AI, but it still generates good results when I used my "KRRRL Drawings Long 07" model (based on my long drawings):

The fourth drawing in this blog post
enhanced by Leonardo.AI

Using my "KRRRL Drawings Long 07" model,
prompt: "Sculpture of a woman sitting
 on the floor in the style of Bernini  KrrrlLong"


Fake Krrrl drawing


I tried a second time, with a similar prompt -- but with "Prompt Magic" turned on:



With "Prompt Magic" turned on,
prompt: "Sculpture of a the back view of a woman
 sitting on the floor in the style of Bernini  KrrrlLong"


With "Prompt Magic" turned on


  • I would like to subscribe to Leonardo.AI, but they would not take a prepaid gift card


PRINTS

The Open Press Print Exchange put out a call to printmakers for their third print exchange:



FLOOD 2.0

  • Quelab flooded at 2 AM when another sprinkler broke, but when I showed up about 11 PM later that night the damage didn't look too bad.  This is the second sprinkler flood, the first being on October 30, 2021

Flood 2.0 at 2 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.