Friday 10 February 2023

February 9, 2023

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:




I used the AI Magic Tools in Runway ML to make the video above:  "Frame Interpolation" and "Super-Slow Motion."

























AI Experiments

First Drawing Transformation

1)  I first used AI Background Generator to create a texture of "Lots of red spheres of different shapes and transparencies."  

"Lots of red spheres of different shapes and transparencies"



2)  Then I transferred the style of that red ball texture to the first drawing in this blog post, using the "Deep Style" feature of Deep Dream Generator:



3)  I then blended the result with the original (the two images above) in Photoshop Elements using "Layers."  I uploaded that bluish/greyish result into Deep Dream Generator and asked "Text 2 Dream" to give me a "woman leaning on the edge of a couch," using the "Artistic AI model."

"Woman leaning on the edge of a couch"

4)  I then blended that result with the input image (the two top images above) in Midjourney.  Lastly I uploaded the Midjourney result (left image below) into Dezgo with the prompt "woman floating in the ocean," 26% strength, which smoothed out the features:

"woman floating in the ocean"



5)  I uploaded the Dezgo result to nightmareair/real-esrgan to increase the resolution to 4096 x 4096 pixels.  Then I cropped out the black borders and reduced the resolution in XnView to 1500 x 1276 pixels:



6)  I added the color online in Palette FM:



When I uploaded the image above to Midjourney it cancelled me as NSFW.  I do not have this problem with Deep Dream Generator, and apparently Dezgo does not have a NSFW filter. 

This is a huge problem for me in Midjourney since it won't let me develop a lot of human drawings or even images (even if they are benign like the one above), completely contrary to the history of art. I would like to blend two of my life drawings for instance, to get an AI figure in my style.

Apparently Mage Space does not have the NSFW filter either, but I don't see a way to blend two images in Mage Space. Will Runway ML blend two images using AI?

Mage Space prompt: "woman floating in the ocean"


Process Recap
Recap of the AI process





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.